Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why I can't get anything done....


Some people have trouble sewing because of their feeddogs on their machine aren't working. Well, my problem is two well feed dogs under my sewing table!!

The dog gone truth. The reason why I can't get anything done - is two 60 lbs blue heelers under my sewing table. They want in, they want out, they want food, they want to play, they want, want, want... Although, the advantage to having them under my sewing table is - I have automatic feet warmers. One for each foot. And they keep my sewing petal from sliding too far from reach.

The black dog is Seiko the Watchdog. She is 15 years of age now. Frosti the other - well the frosty one - is 12. They do light up my life. Frosti still loves her toys. We have a toy box for her. She takes them all out, and they are in one room, then later they are all in another room.

No comments:

Post a Comment